Le Creuset Cast-Iron Shallow Fry Pan
Keep this versatile French-made pan in reach for everyday cooking tasks. Its wide, shallow shape and rounded sides are ideal for omelettes and egg dishes. The enameled cast-iron construction ensures even heat retention, perfect for searing proteins, sautéing vegetables and making grilled sandwiches. Heat-resistant to 500°F, bake pies, cobblers and crisps, too.
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast-iron cookware available.
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Interior enamel resists sticking, staining and dulling.
- Sand-coloured interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- 9 3/4" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 14 3/4" long with handle.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in France.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Before first use, remove all packaging and labels.
- Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Cast-iron handles, stainless-steel knobs and phenolic knobs will become hot during stovetop and oven use. Always use a dry, thick cloth or oven mitts when lifting.
- Always place a hot pan on a wooden board, trivet or Le Creuset silicone mat, never on an unprotected surface.
- Heat-resistant to 500°F.
- Always cool a hot pan for a few minutes before washing.
- Do not plunge a hot pan into cold water. While Le Creuset's enamel is designed to be the most durable on the market, thermal shock may still occur, resulting in cracking or loss of enamel.
- If there are food residues, fill the pan with warm water and let soak for 15–20 minutes before washing. A brush can be useful for removing small food deposits or for cleaning between the ribs on grills. Do not use scourers or abrasive cleaners on the cooking surface. Nylon or soft abrasive pads or brushes can be used to remove stubborn residues. To avoid damaging the enamel, do not use metallic pads or harsh abrasive cleaning agents. Light stains or metal marks caused by metal tools can be removed with Le Creuset cookware cleaner.
- Never store pans while they are still damp. Store pans in a dry cupboard or airy space away from steam.
- Maintain the tightness of all handles and knobs by checking and retightening them regularly.
- Dishwasher use: All pans with integral cast iron, phenolic handles or stainless-steel knobs can be washed in the dishwasher. However, constant dishwashing may lead to some dulling of the enamel finish. This is not harmful and will not impair performance. When using the dishwasher, always allow the cycle to finish before opening the door. This will ensure the pans are dried thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.