KitchenAid® Pro Line® Brushed Nickel Stand Mixer, 7 Qt.
A rich brushed-nickel finish brings luxe warmth to KitchenAid's largest, quietest and most powerful stand mixer ever. Designed for the avid home baker, this top-of-the-line machine combines a generous 7-qt. capacity with a full range of commercial features to deliver the ultimate mixing performance.
- Commercial design includes a bowl lift, heavy-duty metal knobs and all-metal gears.
- Rich brushed-nickel finish.
- 1.3-horsepower motor delivers robust mixing and kneading with surprisingly quiet operation.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating—an electronic sensor automatically maintains the optimal speed for the task at hand.
- Commercial power hub works with all KitchenAid attachments.
- Hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Wire whisk.
- Stainless-steel flat beater.
- Stainless-steel dough hook.
- Featuring all-metal gears, this robust mixer is designed for long-lasting service, delivering the ultimate performance with minimal noise.
- Polished 7-qt. cap. stainless-steel bowl with comfort handle.
- High-performance attachments include a wire elliptical whip, flat beater and dough hook.
- Professional whip with 11 stainless-steel wires operates 33% more quickly than typical whips for optimal aeration of egg whites or cream.
- Makes up to 14 dozen cookies or 8 lbs. of dough.
- All metal gears and touch points are built to last and backed by a 5-year total replacement warranty.
- Full metal-plated die-cast zinc housing with brushed-nickel finish.
- 1.3 Hp.
- 4 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- 26 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.