Hestan CopperBond 10-Piece Set
With roots in California's Napa Valley, Hestan cookware is at the forefront of design innovation. The premium CopperBond collection marries the beauty and exceptional conductivity of copper with the durability of stainless-steel. A unique wraparound magnetic steel base makes these high-performance pans induction-friendly and easy to clean.
- Five-ply bonded construction with a polished copper and stainless-steel exterior and a copper core sandwiched by two layers of aluminum.
- Copper core delivers exceptionally quick, even heating with superb temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior with sunray finish offers easy care and long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound magnetic stainless-steel base is induction-compatible.
- Lids and handles are cast stainless-steel with a mirror polish.
- Skillets provide 20% more cooking surface area than traditional skillets.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8 1/2" and 11" open skillets.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 6-qt. stock pot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 8 1/2" Skillet: 8 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high; 2 lb.
- 11" Skillet: 11" diam., 3" high; 3 lb.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3" high (4 1/2" high with lid); 3 lb. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high (5 1/4" high with lid); 4 lb. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté pan: 10 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high (4 3/4" high with lid); 5 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 6-Qt. Stock Pot: 10 3/4" diam., 5" high (6 3/4" high with lid); 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance.
- To keep the exterior looking new, occasionally use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.