Hammered Copper Imperial Pint Mug
Bring the warmth of copper to your tabletop with our elegant mug, handcrafted by highly skilled coppersmiths in Turkey who carry on the ancient art of Anatolian metalworking to shape the solid copper, then hand hammer the exterior and polish it to a brilliant finish. modelled on traditional imperial pint mugs, a tin-plated lining protects the mug when filled with liquors and acidic mixers and helps keep contents well chilled.
- Handcrafted from solid copper using traditional techniques.
- Copper will age naturally to a rich bronze patina.
- Food-safe tin-plated lining.
- Durable, watertight and corrosion resistant.
- Made in Turkey.
- Sold individually.
- 4" diam. base, 4 1/4" high; 23-oz. cap.
- Made in Turkey.
- Hand-wash. Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. To keep the exterior looking new, use copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.