FINEX Ultimate Cookware Set
Oregon-based FINEX is known for its heirloom-quality, octagonal-shaped, cast-iron cookware. Crafted entirely by hand, the pieces in this set add simplicity to everyday cooking, whether you're frying bacon and eggs or searing steaks and chops. The pans' unique angled designs, quick-cooling ergonomic spring handles and ultrasmooth finishes make cooking enjoyable and clean up easy.
- Ultimate set includes 8" skillet with lid, 12" skillet with lid and 10" grill pan.
- Heavyweight cast-iron pans heat evenly and won't cool down when food is added.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design on skillets and grill pan provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handles are ergonomically shaped for secure grip.
- Pans are organically preseasoned with flaxseed oil for smooth, durable finish that naturally resists sticking and rust.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- 8" covered skillet: 3 1/2" high; 6 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- 12" covered skillet: 5 3/4" high; 12 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 10" grill pan: 3" high; 5 lb. 14 oz.
- Skillets in two sizes (8" and 12") cover small and large cooking tasks.
- 8" and 12" skillets include cast-iron lids with polished-brass knobs and self-basting rings that help circulate moisture for braising and simmering.
- Grill pan features deep ridges that sear foods with grill marks for restaurant-style presentation.
- Suitable for use on gas and electric cooktops and on the grill.
- Made in USA.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Each time you use pans, apply thin layer of oil to cooking surface and preheat slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Hand-wash pans with hot water and stiff nylon brush. Do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air-dry). Apply small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store in dry location.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.