Elevated Baking Gift Crate
Sweeten the season with our gift set of commercial-quality cookie-baking essentials. With a pair of our premium Goldtouch sheet pans, Silpat's exceptional nonstick liner, eight holiday cutters and our signature decorating tool, home cooks can whip up batch after batch of festive treats.
- Silpat Quarter-Sheet Liner: Developed for French patisseries, this reusable silicone-coated sheet provides a nonstick baking surface that releases cookies easily without the need to grease the pan.
- Holiday Basic Cookie Cutters (8): Smooth, polished stainless-steel in eight classic shapes – snowflake, gingerbread man, star, snowman, angel, tree, ornament and mitten.
- Williams SonomaDeco Gun: The ergonomic squeeze handle presses icing evenly through the tube for superb control as you decorate with the six small and three large tips – a simple coupler design makes the tips easy to interchange.
- Presented in a reusable wooden gift crate.
Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Quarter-Sheet Pans
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly while unique diamond-textured surface increases airflow for even baking.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based coating reinforces our pans, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust.
- 13" x 9" x 1" high.
- Made in USA.
Silpat Quarter-Sheet Liner
- 11 3/4" x 8 1/4".
- Made in France.
Holiday Basic Cooke Cutters
- Smooth finish for easy release.
- Reinforced with hemmed top edges.
- Approx. 4" long.
- Made in China.
Williams Sonoma Deco Gun
- Squeeze-grip handle ensures smooth, controlled dispensing of buttercream, royal icing or whipped cream.
- Smooth compression pushes contents evenly toward tip for great control.
- Clear barrel keeps the icing level in view.
- Removable couplers allow easy interchange of tips.
- Includes six small and three large stainless-steel tips for a range of icing designs, plus an injector tip for fillings.
- 2 1/2" diam., 11" long.
- Made in China.
- Compatible with these toaster ovens sold by Williams Sonoma: All-Clad Digital Countertop Oven, Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Elite, Breville Smart Convection Oven, Breville Smart Oven Pro with Light, Breville Smart Oven Air and Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing the bakeware to maintain its longevity over time.
- Clean with hot water, soap and a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- For best results, use with homemade dough prepared from scratch.
- Roll out and cut cookie dough on baking parchment, then transfer parchment with cut-out cookies to baking sheet.
- To promote well-defined details, chill cut-out dough before baking.
- Oven safe to 480°F.
- Place liner on a standard cookie sheet with the smooth side facing up; textured side prevents it from slipping.
- Do not use with an insulated cookie sheet, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift the liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Roll for storage; do not fold.
- Tips are dishwasher-safe.
- Hand-wash barrel.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.