de Buyer Revolution Dicing Mandoline & Gravity Mandoline Accessory
This premium mandoline features a stainless-steel dicing blade for creating everything from perfect cubes and neat sticks to julienne strips and intricate waffle cuts. It comes with the de Buyer Gravity slicing kit for cutting long or small vegetables such as carrots and cherry tomatoes.
- Set includes de Buyer Revolution dicing mandoline and Gravity slicing kit.
- Features interchangeable blades to create rounds, diamonds, crinkle cuts, waffle cuts, julienne strips and sticks plus patented integrated cube system.
- Double stainless-steel blade system has a serrated side for creating waffle cuts, and a micro-serrated edge for cutting fruit and vegetables.
- Specially designed pusher maximizes safety and provides firm grip.
- Gravity accessory holds long and small vegetables such as cucumbers, carrots, radishes, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Mandoline: 15" x 7 1/4" x 4 3/4" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Gravity slicing kit: 4" diam., 5 1/2" long.
- Made in France.
- Adjustable thickness from ultrafine to 1cm thick.
- Three julienne blades (2mm, 4mm and 10mm) cut everything from fine sticks to thick French fries.
- Stick-resistant guide plate with special pro-slide coating for smooth motion.
- Nonskid feet add stability and leverage during use, then fold away for compact storage.
- Markings on side of frame indicate exact thickness of cut.
- Convenient storage box holds julienne blades underneath.
- Stainless-steel and BPA-free polymer composite construction.
- Always use pusher for safety. Do not use hands to guide fruit or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in box.
- Do not use Gravity accessory with straight blades, serrated blades, micro-lobed blades or V-blades.
- Do not combine Gravity accessory with julienne blades.
- Hand-wash only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.