Cuisinart Next Generation Burr Grind Coffee Maker
The new generation of the Cuisinart Grind & Brew goes fully automatic for super-easy operation. No more measuring out coffee beans each time – simply fill the hopper with your favourite beans and this machine automatically grinds the right amount for your selected brew size, from 4 to 10 cups, then delivers it to the filter basket for brewing.
- DirectFlow design seamlessly dispenses grounds into brew basket just before brewing for freshest coffee flavour.
- Grind control from 4 to 10 cups automatically grinds the perfect amount of beans for the number of cups.
- Professional-style burr grinder ensures uniform consistency of ground coffee.
- Grind-off features lets you brew from pre-ground coffee.
- 10-cup stainless-steel thermal carafe with comfort-grip stainless-steel handle.
- Choose from three flavour strengths: Regular, Bold or Extra-Bold.
- Extra-large LCD display and intuitive operation.
- Brew Pause™ lets you enjoy a cup before brewing is finished.
- 8 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 16 1/2" high.
- 15 lb.
- 3-qt.-cap. water reservoir.
- 8-oz. cap. bean hopper.
- Model # DGB-850WS.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to U.S. electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Nonstick resting plate keeps coffee warm.
- Gold-tone permanent filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- 8-oz. bean hopper with sealed lid to keep beans fresh.
- 24-hour brew start and adjustable auto shutoff.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities for fresh-tasting coffee.
- Auto Rinse rinses out loose grounds after every brewing cycle to prevent buildup.
- The permanent filter, filter basket, carafe and lid can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or cleaned in the upper rack of the dishwasher. Dry all parts after every use.
- For the best performance, decalcify the base unit from time to time. The frequency will depend upon the hardness of your tap water and frequency of use. The CLEAN indicator will flash in the display when the coffeemaker is turned on, signaling that it is time to decalcify the unit.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.