Cuisinart FRC-800 Rice Plus Multi-Cooker with Fuzzy Logic Technology
White rice, brown rice, sushi, risotto, oatmeal, quinoa, millet – whatever rice or grain you want, this Cuisinart multicooker will prepare it perfectly. The intelligent countertop cooker uses fuzzy logic to automatically adjust cooking time and temperature as needed. Featuring 18 preprogrammed settings, it helps you sauté and steam vegetables, soak and simmer beans and cook pasta and one-pot meals. It even boasts a Pre-Wash program for easy cleanup.
- Fuzzy logic technology automatically senses moisture levels to set cooking time and temperature, so rice and grains cook to ideal consistency.
- 18 automatic programs include 8 rice settings, 3 grain settings, pasta, one-pot meals, beans, sauté, steam, pre-wash and soak.
- 10-cup capacity accommodates family-sized meals.
- Large LCD screen with selector knob for easy scrolling.
- Automatically keeps food warm after cooking.
- Removable anodized aluminum cooking pot has nonstick coating.
- Includes 6-oz. measuring cup, rice paddle, steam tray and recipes.
- 14 1/2" x 11 3/4" x 9 3/4" high.
- 10-cup cap.
- 4 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in China.
- Model #FRC-1000.
- Cooking programs include Rice (White, Quick White, Brown, Quick Brown, Wild, Hard, Sushi, Risotto), Grains (Small [Millet, Quinoa, etc.], Chewy [Wheat Berries, Bulgur, etc.], Oatmeal), Pasta, One-Pot Meals, Beans, Saute?, Steam, Pre-Wash and Soak.
- Integrated quick reference guide located behind unit.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Use Pre-Wash program before cleaning.
- Cooking pot, steaming tray, steam release vent, measuring cup and paddle can be washed in warm, soapy water and rinsed thoroughly or washed in the dishwasher.
- Dry all parts after use.
- Wipe base of unit with soft, damp cloth or microfibre towel.
- Never immerse in water.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.