Chemex Ottomatic 2.0 Coffee Maker
Savour the rich, deep flavour of pour-over coffee – it's as easy as pushing a button. The next-generation Chemex Ottomatic simplifies the process with the pulsing rainhead, which creates a precise pour. The Chemex also keeps your coffee warm on the hotplate. A classic glass-and-wood brewer is included.
- Fully automatic pour-over coffee brewer facilitates ideal water-to-coffee contact time.
- Rainhead showers the entire coffee bed consistently for even extraction.
- Heats water to the Specialty Coffee Industry target temperature (197.6 to 204.8˚F).
- Pre-infusion followed by pulsing water bath ensures correct temperature is maintained during brewing.
- Delivers coffee without any sediment or bitter elements, every time.
- Hotplate keeps coffee warm without burning or compromising flavour (can be turned off for preparing iced coffee).
- Includes a 6-cup Classic Chemex brewer, Chemex bonded filters and glass coffeemaker cover.
- 11" x 7 1/2" x 11 1/2" high.
- 40-oz. water tank.
- Brews approx. 40 oz. (8 servings) of coffee.
- Model #CM-OTTO2.0.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Automatic coffee machine: Made in China.
- Chemex glass brewer: Assembled in USA from domestic and foreign parts.
- Filters: Made in USA.
- Automatic shutoff after 45 minutes for safety.
- Fits all 3-, 5-, 6- and 8-cup Chemex brewers.
- Uses Chemex bonded filters.
- Matte aluminum construction.
- Clean the machine regularly using a damp cloth. Never use any chemicals, steel wool or abrasive cleaners.
- To clean the Chemex glass brewer, remove the wooden handle and hand-wash the brewer with warm soap and water.
- To ensure the long life of this appliance, descale regularly using descaling solution after every 40 brew cycles or a minimum of every 3 months.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.