Breville Joule Sous Vide
Dive into sous-vide cooking with the Joule – Breville's super-compact, ultra-powerful tool. It quickly heats and efficiently circulates large quantities of water while you manage the settings via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth to ensure perfect results. In between uses, the small but mighty Joule stores easily in most kitchen drawers.
- Compact yet powerful tool has fast flow rate for quick heating of 10 gallons of water or more.
- Visual Doneness™ feature lets you see how food will turn out before you start cooking.
- Sleek design is easy to handle and fits in most kitchen drawers.
- Easy to use – just secure base to any pot, add water, add food in sealed bag or glass jar, then press start.
- Set, monitor and adjust cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Notifies you when food is ready, then keeps it warm until you're ready to eat – never overcooking.
- 2" diam., 11" high.
- 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Flow rate: 6 litres/minute.
- Made in China.
- Model #CS10001.
- Control cooking via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Smart 4.0 using Android, iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®; requires Android 4.4 or later or iOS 8.0 or later.
- Quiet, fast-heating machine gently circulates water and precisely maintains heat.
- Never overcooks because food never gets hotter than water.
- Cooks food evenly edge to edge for moist, tender results every time.
- Magnetic base attaches securely to most pots.
- Temperature range: 68°F–208°F.
- Temperature precision: +/-0.2°F.
- PFOA-free and BPS-free.
- Polycarbonate and stainless-steel housing.
- Includes access to ChefSteps Premium membership for exclusive content, recipes and classes.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to US electrical standards.
- Minimum water depth: 1 1/2".
- Do not submerge cooker in water deeper than 8".
- Detachable stainless-steel skirt and disc are dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe exterior of cooker clean with soft, damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.