All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Induction 13-Piece Cookware Set
All-Clad's latest innovation in high-performance cookware combines the impressive heating abilities of anodized aluminum with rugged nonstick surfaces and induction-compatible bases. In this versatile set, we've included the pieces you'll need for everyday cooking and lavish entertaining alike.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum provides rapid heat conduction with precise temperature control.
- Bonded three-layer nonstick system delivers unparalleled release, scratch-resistance and durability.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating is ideal for healthy, low-fat cooking with easy cleanup.
- Sturdy stainless-steel bases prevent cookware from warping, protect stovetops from scratches and ensure compatibility with induction ranges.?
- Flared rims help guarantee precise, drip-free pouring.
- Tight-fitting stainless-steel lids help circulate heat and moisture.
- Dishwasher safe.
13-piece set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 3-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 4-qt. soup pot with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam.
- 12" Fry Pan with Lid: 12" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 7 3/4" diam., 4" high; 2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- 3-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 3-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high. 4-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Soup Pot: 8 1/2" diam., 6 1/2" high; 4-qt. cap.; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- Stockpot: 9" diam.; 10" high; 8-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Stainless-steel handles are designed for durability and comfort—and to stay cooler on the stovetop.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for use with all cooktops, including induction.
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.