All-Clad Electric Pressure Cooker with Precision Steam Control
Combining heat, steam and pressure to accelerate cooking time, this All-Clad Electric Pressure Cooker gets delicious home cooked meals to the table in record time. The multi-purpose cooker features a ceramic-coated nonstick insert and eight cooking modes, plus an intuitive control panel with adjustable time, temperature and pressure settings for a variety of recipes. When cooking is complete, the unit switches to Keep Warm mode, so dinner is ready to serve even if you're running late.
- Preprogrammed settings include Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Steam, Sear, Brown, Reduce, Rice and Reheat.
- 7 Pressure Cook settings accommodate a wide range of dishes.
- Intuitive control panel with easy-to-read LED screen.
- Automatic Keep Warm mode and steam release for extra safety.
- Removable nonstick ceramic-coated insert ensures effortless food release and quick cleanup.
- Stainless-steel exterior has sturdy side handles for easy lifting and transport.
- Model #CZ720051.
- 6-qt. cap. max.; 1 qt. min.
- 15" x 15 1/2" x 15" high.
- 37" cord.
- 13 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Hand-wash insert in warm, soapy water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents to clean the insert.
- Clean base with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.