Aeropress Coffee Maker
Perfect for travellers who crave great coffee on the go, the Aeropress brews an exceptionally smooth, rich cup without bitterness or acidity. Brew coffee or espresso right over your mug, as gentle air pressure extracts full, pure flavour from the grounds. There's less grit than a French press, and cleanup is easier too.
- Brews a mug of American coffee or 1–3 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 20–40 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavour.
- Microfilter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- Made in USA.
- 4" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 microfilters and filter holder.
- Fits most mug sizes; can also be placed atop a carafe for larger brew batches.
- Add milk to brewed espresso to make lattes and cappuccinos.
- Sturdy plastic construction with rubber seal.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Use 175?F brewing water for best flavor.
- Start with 1 heaping scoop of espresso grind or 1.5 level scoops of fine drip grind. Later, you can use more coffee if you want a richer brew. You can also double or triple the amount of coffee and water to press 2-3 servings at a time. Use fine drip grind whenever pressing more than one serving.
- American coffee: Fill chamber with water to 2. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add hot water to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Latte: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Cappuccino: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk equal to the amount of pressed coffee.
- CAUTION: Never press with a loose rubber seal. Never press into a fragile or narrow cup; use a sturdy mug. Never press hard, which can result in breakage and spills.
- Remove cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse rubber seal. Other parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.