Zwilling Twin Grip 4-Piece Paring Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Zwilling Twin Grip knives have colourful textured handles that are ergonomically contoured for a steady grip. This colour-coded set has you covered for smaller cutting tasks – from peeling and paring vegetables to slicing breads and sandwiches. They're lightweight, making them easy to use for extended work, and they're also dishwasher safe.
- Blades are stamped from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Ergonomic polypropylene handles are break-proof, hygienic and comfortable to hold.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany.
4-piece set includes:
- 2 3/4" peeling knife.
- 3" vegetable knife.
- 4" paring knife.
- 5 1/2" serrated utility knife.
Dimensions & More Info
- Peeling Knife: 2 1/2"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 1.1 oz.
- Vegetable Knife: 3"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 1.1 oz.
- Paring Knife: 4"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 1.1 oz.
- Serrated Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle; 1.2 oz.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.