Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Named for its super strength, Zwilling's Titanium cookware pairs 3mm-thick clad construction with the convenience of Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick. The eco-friendly nonstick surface releases food instantly using less butter or oil and cleans up effortlessly.
- Fully clad 3mm three-ply construction from rim to rim combines aluminum core with layers of stainless steel.
- Ceraforce® Ultra ceramic nonstick coating will not burn, blister or peel and is PTFE- and PFOA-free.
- Thick aluminum core heats quickly and evenly; ideal for browning foods.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows view of pan contents.
- Made by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, a world leader in cutlery and cookware.
12-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pans.
- 1-qt. and 3-qt. covered saucepans.
- 3-qt. covered sauté pan.
- 6-qt. covered Dutch oven with steamer and pasta inserts.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam.; 2 1/4" high; 1 lb. 14 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam.; 2 3/4" high; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- 1-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 3 1/2" high (5" high with lid); 2 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high (6 1/2" high with lid); 5 1b. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10" diam., 3 3/4" high (5 1/2" high with lid); 5 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 6-qt. Dutch oven: 10" diam., 5" high (9 1/4" high with lid); 5 lb. with lid.
- Steamer insert: 3-qt. cap.; 10" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Pasta insert: 6-qt. cap.; 10" diam., 7 1/4" high; 3 lb.
- Made in China.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior works on all cooktops, including induction.
- Stay-cool stainless-steel riveted handle is ergonomically shaped.
- Flared rim ensures tidy, drip-free pouring.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 400?F.
- For best results, use low-to-medium heat.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend washing by hand to avoid harsh detergents.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.