Zwilling Pro Serrated Prep Knife, 5 1/2"
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
After three years of rigorous testing, Zwilling knifemakers hit upon the "sweet spot" for this blade's serrated edge. The unique pattern of large and small scallops cuts easily through tough foods—hard-skinned vegetables, crusty breads—without tearing or crushing delicate textures such as soft bread or ripe tomatoes.
- Multipurpose serrated knife offers plenty of knuckle clearance for chopping yet is small enough for paring tasks.
- Unique scalloped serrations hold their sharpness and excel for cutting a wide range of food textures.
- Precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce corrosion-resistant blades that are exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
Dimensions & More Info
- Precise lasers ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb—and allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handle is triple-riveted to the blade.
- 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 3/4"-long handle.
- 11.2 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.