Zwilling Pro Holm Oak Paring Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Zwilling Pro Holm Oak collection offers the same exceptional comfort, security and precision as the Zwilling Pro series with the added appeal of an ergonomic oak handle designed by Italian architect Matteo Thun. With this knife in hand, you can take on extended cutting tasks without fatigue. The blade is ideal for the precise work of peeling, trimming and mincing and features a special arched bolster to promote a perfect thumb grip.
- Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The solid oak handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels since 1731.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3" Paring Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 4" Paring Knife: 4"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.