Zwilling J.A. Twin Signature 2-Piece Prep & Santoku Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Zwilling's Rock &Chop set gives you two of the kitchen's most versatile blades – a 5 1/2" prep knife and a 7" hollow-edge santoku – for peeling, slicing, trimming and chopping. The Twin Signature collection combines excellent value with the legendary craftsmanship of Zwilling J.A. Henckels, German knife makers since 1731.
- Set includes 5 1/2" prep knife and 7" hollow-edge santoku.
- Blades are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling’s patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Santoku has hollow-ground blade depressions that reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Smooth polymer handles are triple-riveted to the full-tang blade and ergonomically shaped for comfort.
Dimensions & More Info
- Prep knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 8 oz.
- Santoku: 7"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 12.8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Edges are hand honed and finished for long-lasting sharpness.
- Santoku: Wide, curved blade enables both Western rocking cuts and Asian chop cuts. Versatile knife for chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables and for peeling and trimming produce.
- Prep knife: All-purpose utility knife ideal for peeling and chopping produce, slicing meat and cheese, butterflying chicken breasts, deveining shrimp and more.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or consult a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.