Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro 3-Piece Starter Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
This set equips you with three essential knives from our exclusive Zwilling Pro collection. Tackle extended cutting tasks without hand fatigue, thanks to an ergonomically shaped handle and a special arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun, which promotes a perfect thumb grip for safety and comfort.
- Set includes a 3" paring knife, a 5 1/2" serrated utility knife and an 8" chef’s knife.
- Each knife is precision forged of high-carbon, no-stain steel using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process, resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
- Zwilling’s Friodur ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Arched bolster designed by architect Matteo Thun perfectly supports the thumb for ultimate comfort, safety and precise handling. Also allows the full length of the edge to be sharpened, from tip to end.
- The sleek ABS resin handle is triple riveted to the blade and contoured for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
Dimensions & More Info
- Paring knife: 3"–long blade: 4 1/2" handle, 2.25 oz.
- Serrated utility knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2" handle; 3 oz.
- Chef's knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 9 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Chef’s knife and paring knife: Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel. Sharpen as needed using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have the knives sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated utility: Sharpen your knife at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.