Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 4-Piece Steak Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Forged in Solingen, Germany, Professional "S" knives are designed to meet the challenges of professionals as well home cooks. The cutlery combines a classically contoured design with refined construction standards that ensure superior sharpness, strength and durability. These steak knives easily slice through meat while feeling perfectly balanced and comfortable in hand.
- Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Full tangs ensure good balance (a solid piece of steel extends from the tip of the knife to the end of the handle).
- Contoured for a secure, comfortable grip, the sleek ABS resin handles are triple riveted to the blades.
- Crafted in the famous cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany.
- Set of four.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4 3/4" long blade.
- 4 1/2" long handle.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, you should not need to sharpen your knife more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.