Zwilling Gourmet 2-Piece Prep Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The Zwilling Gourmet collection brings you outstanding performance at a great value. With comfortable handles and a lightweight feel, Gourmet knives offer confident, fatigue-free cutting. This two-piece set contains a serrated prep knife – great on picnics for tomatoes, cheese and bread – and a fine-edge prep knife for peeling, chopping and slicing as well as butterflying chicken and deveining shrimp.
- Set includes 5 1/2" serrated prep knife and 5 1/2" fine-edge prep knife.
- Each blade is precision-stamped from single piece of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Zwilling's patented Friodur ice-hardening technique results in an ultra-hard, sharp blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Traditional three-riveted handle with full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting.
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless-steel rivets that provide perfect balance between blade and handle.
- Centre rivet is laser inscribed with Zwilling logo.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
Dimensions & More Info
- Serrated prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2.5 oz.
- Fine-edge prep knife: 5 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2.4 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Fine-edge prep knife: Maintain cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel. Sharpen as needed using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have knife sharpened by a professional.
- Serrated prep knife: Sharpen at home using a sharpener specifically designed for a serrated blade, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.