Zwilling Four Star 2-Piece Santoku & Prep Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Designed in collaboration with renowned professional chefs, Zwilling Four Star cutlery has been a bestselling series since it debuted in 1976. Our boxed set offers two everyday essentials at an amazing value. These commercial-quality German knives combine ergonomically contoured handles with precision-forged blades that are ice hardened for maximum strength and hand-sharpened for impeccable performance. Use the multipurpose santoku for mincing, chopping and slicing meat, fish and vegetables and the prep knife for in-hand tasks such as peeling and chopping produce, slicing meat and cheese, butterflying chicken breasts and deveining shrimp.
- Set of two knives.
- Precision-forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process, which incorporates the Friodur ice-hardening technique to produce a corrosion-resistant blade that is exceptionally hard yet flexible.
- High-carbon stainless-steel blades are hand-sharpened and polished by master craftsmen to create a long-lasting, razor-sharp edge.
- Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade's edge is at the ideal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
- Made in Germany by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, founded in 1731.
Dimensions & More Info
- Prep Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 3/4" handle; .6 oz.
- Santoku: 7"-long blade, 4 3/4" handle; .8 oz.
- Made in Germany.
- Hollow-ground indentations on santoku blade reduce sticking.
- Ergonomically contoured polypropylene handle has just enough texture to guarantee a secure, comfortable grip.
- Bolster transitions seamlessly to handle to accommodate a wide variety of specialized cutting grips.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.