Wüsthof Classic 7" Ultimate Everyday Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by the farm-to-table movement, our exclusive Wüsthof craftsman's knife tackles a broad range of tasks, from prepping garden-fresh vegetables and butchering meats to plating and serving. This hybrid knife combines features of chef's knives, boning knives and carving knives to forge a remarkably functional tool for the craft of creating a meal.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Versatile 7" blade length tackles a wide range of cutting tasks.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Increased width at bolster allows for rocking cuts ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Clip-point blade design facilitates maneuvering around joints for boning and filleting
- Hollow-edge blade depressions allow for smooth, precise slicing and carving.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- 7"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle.
- 8 oz.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polyoxymethlene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.