Wüsthof Classic Ikon Curved Meat Fork, 6"
Enter your Postal Code for estimated delivery cost
Pair this carving fork with a slicing or chef's knife for perfectly sliced meat every time. Long, curved tines are helpful when transferring slices to plates.
- Curved tines hold meat in place for steady carving and slicing.
- Precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Sleek contoured handle is smooth, durable polymer.
- Made in Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Recessed bolster facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- 10 1/2" long overall.
- 5.6 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.