Wüsthof Classic Ikon 2-Piece Mini Asian Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
An excellent gift set for any cook, this duo includes two knives ideally sized for precision cutting of smaller produce. The 5" santoku excels for mincing and paper-thin slicing. The flat-cut parer (also known as a sheep's-foot parer) has a straight-edge blade that offers control for trimming and slicing garlic cloves and herbs.
- Set includes a 5" hollow-edge santoku knife and a 3" flat-cut paring knife.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Santoku blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- Santoku: 5"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4 oz.
- Flat-Cut Paring Knife: 3"-long blade, 4"-long handle; 2.4 oz.
- Sleek contoured handles are made of smooth polypropylene.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability and control.
- Each knife has a recessed bolster that facilitates honing and sharpening the entire length of the cutting edge; a heel bolster provides added balance.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.