Wüsthof Classic 8" Butcher Knife
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
With its bold scimitar profile and wide tip, this Wüsthof butcher knife tackles the toughest home-butchering jobs with safety and efficiency. More versatile than your typical butcher's knife, this razor-sharp knife is ideal for carving, trimming, skinning, portioning and slicing meat. It's also hefty enough to break down large fruit and vegetables.
- Designed for full range of butchering tasks, from breaking down meat to trimming and filleting.
- Knife is precision forged from single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Curved blade has hollow-edge depressions to reduce friction and minimize sticking.
- Full tang is triple riveted to handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is slightly oversized to provide balance and comfortable grip.
- Contoured finger guard protects hands.
- Made in Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" blade, 4 1/2" handle.
- 12 oz.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.