Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set, White
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Update your kitchen cutlery with this set that combines Wüsthof's renowned German craftsmanship with modern, white ergonomic handles. Crafted in the famed cutlery centre of Solingen, Germany, this set includes durable, versatile essentials for everyday food prep. The hand-honed high-carbon steel blades maintain a razor-sharp edge, and the handles perfectly balance the knives to mitigate fatigue.
- Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for exceptional durability, balance and control.
- Ergonomic white POM handles resists fading and discolouration.
- FSC-certified acacia wood block is gentle on knife edges.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 3 1/2" paring knife.
- 6" utility knife.
- 8" cook's knife.
- 9" double-serrated bread knife.
- 9" honing steel.
- Stainless-steel pull-apart shears.
- 15-slot acacia storage block.
- Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2" blade, 4" handle; 2 oz.
- 6" Utility Knife: 6" blade, 3 3/4" handle; 2.3 oz.
- 8" Cook's Knife: 8" blade, 5" handle; 8.5 oz.
- 9" Double-Serrated Bread Knife: 9" blade, 4 1/2" handle; 8.5 oz.
- Honing Steel: 9" rod; 4 1/2" handle; 8 oz.
- Shears: 8 1/2" long; 8 oz.
- Acacia Block: 8 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 11" high; 4 lb. 12 oz.
- Knives made in Germany; storage block made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, you should not need to sharpen your knives more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen your knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.