Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ Quarter Sheet Pan with Nonstick Mat
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our professional-weight pan handles a variety of tasks, from baking small batches of cookies to petite sheet cakes. Made in the USA from heavy-gauge aluminum-coated steel, the pan heats quickly and evenly to ensure uniform baking. For an instant nonstick surface, simply place the flexible mat on the baking sheet.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim and unique diamond-textured surface maximizes durability while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Reusable, BPA-freesilicone mat creates an instant nonstick baking surface.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Sheet: 9" x 13" x 1" high.
- Mat: 11 3/4" x 8 1/4".
- Pan is made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
- Mat made in China.
Use & Care
- Pan is oven safe to 450°F.
- Mat is oven safe to 500°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then makeadjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Hand-wash pan.
- Mat is dishwasher safe.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.