Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We collaborated with the legendary coppersmiths at Ruffoni to create our exclusive Thermo-Clad™ Copper series. Designed to bring the joys of cooking with premium copper to home cooks, the bonded pans combine beautiful mirror-finish copper with the practical maintenance of stainless-steel. This cookware set offers maximum heat responsiveness on the stovetop, giving you more control for every task from sautéing and simmering to braising and stir-frying.
- Thermo-Clad technology bonds thick, mirror-polished copper to a thin interior layer of 18/10 stainless-steel.
- Solid copper is the fastest heat conductor, ensuring quick, efficient and uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Stainless-steel lining is nonreactive and ensures ease of use and maintenance for a lifetime.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Ruffoni exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stock pot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 12 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12 1/4" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb. 14 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 3" high; 2 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stock Pot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 3/4" high; 6 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for electric and gas cooktops; not induction compatible.
- Oven safe to 450°F. Lids are oven safe to 375°F.
- Allow pans to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth to prevent water spots.
- Lids are dishwasher-safe.
- To remove stubborn food bits, boil a mixture of water and vinegar in the pan to dissolve food particles.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan's cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.