Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad® Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your Postal Code for estimated delivery cost
We've configured this set to include the pieces you'll use most often for both everyday cooking and entertaining. They're part of our new Stainless Steel Thermo-Clad® collection—designed, engineered and crafted in Italy to our precise specifications. Thermo-Clad® uses a proprietary aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than any aluminum clad-metal cookware on the market.
- Ideal for a variety of cooking tasks, from searing and pan-frying to making omelets and scrambled eggs. For braising or pan-roasting, just add the lid.
- Thermo-Clad® technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a proprietary aluminum-alloy core.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking.
- Ergonomic handles provide a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stay-cool lid keeps food warm.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4 1/2-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 10" diam.
- 12" Fry Pan: 12" diam.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4-Qt. Saucepan: 8 1/4" diam., 5 1/2" high.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 4" high.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 10 3/4" diam., 8" high.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.