Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A high-polished stainless-steel exterior gives this nonstick cookware uncompromising style. Made in collaboration with Denmark's Scanpan, the pans make no compromises when it comes to performance, health and durability. They're crafted of 100% recycled aluminum and coated with Stratanium, a patented PFOA-free nonstick cooking surface designed to outlast every other nonstick pan on the market; they will never peel, crack or break down. Great for healthy, low-fat cooking using minimal oil, this 10-piece set includes everyday essentials for frying, braising, searing and simmering.
- 100% recycled aluminum responds quickly to temperature changes for top performance and precise control.
- Interior is coated in Stratanium, a patented, non-PFOA nonstick surface that won't crack, peel or break down.
- Nonstick interior does not react with foods, provides easy release and cleanup, and is safe to use with metal utensils.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior has a gleaming, mirror-like finish.
- See-through, tempered-glass lids.
- Ergonomic cast stainless-steel handles stay cool longer.
- Designed for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
10-piece set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry pan.
- 2-qt. and 2.75-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 7 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" Fry Pan: 8" diam.; 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" Fry Pan: 10 1/4" diam.; 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 2-qt. Saucepan: 2-qt. cap.; 6 1/4" diam.; 6 1/2" high; 2 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 2 3/4-qt. Saucepan: 2 3/4-qt. cap.; 7" diam.; 5" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. Sauté Pan: 3-qt. cap.; 10 1/4" diam.; 5" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid
- 7 1/2-qt. Dutch Oven: 7 1/2-qt. cap.; 10 1/2" diam.; 7" high; 8 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in Denmark by Scanpan, a worldwide pioneer in the design, engineering and manufacturing of eco-friendly cookware.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and Bar Keepers Friend cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.