Williams Sonoma Professional Ceramic Non-Stick Plus 10-Piece Cookware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our durable commercial-quality cookware is engineered for high-performance cooking, effortless release and quick cleanup. Ideal for all culinary techniques, the hard-anodized aluminum pans in this 10-piece set feature a triple-layer diamond-infused ceramic nonstick coating that requires little or no oil, perfect for healthy cooking and easy cleaning.
- DiamondSear ceramic nonstick surface is exceptionally durable and resistant to scratches and stains.
- Textured interior surface ensures superior searing and browning with easy release.
- 100% toxin-free ceramic nonstick is PFOA- and PTFE-free.
- Hard-anodized aluminum body conducts heat quickly and evenly, with no hot spots.
- Induction Plus magnetic base guarantees excellent heat transfer and is compatible with all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 600 degrees F.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Dishwasher safe.
10-piece set includes (see More Info tab for pan details):
- 8" Fry Pan
- 10" Fry Pan
- 2-Qt. Saucepan
- 3-Qt. Saucepan
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle
- 5-Qt. Covered Casserole
Dimensions & More Info
8" Fry Pan
- 8" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb.
10" Fry Pan
- 10 diam., 4 1/2 " high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 7 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 6 1/2" high with lid.
- 2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 3 oz.
- 8" diam., 6 1/4" high; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 4 lb.
4-Qt. Sauté Pan with Helper Handle
- 11 1/4 diam., 5 1/4" high; 6 1/4" high with lid.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Helper handles simplifies transferring pan on and off the stovetop.
- 9 1/2" diam., 5" high; 7 1/4" high with lid.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 13 oz.
- Forged cookware resists warping and denting.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are oven-safe and contoured for comfort and durability.
- Made in China in partnership with Greenpan.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 600°F; tempered-glass lid heat resistant to 390°F.
- Low to medium heat is recommended.
- Use a high-smoke-point cooking oil.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays.
- Dishwasher safe; to maintain durability, we recommend washing by hand.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.