Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savoury Baking 4-Piece Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
This baking set combines a half-sheet pan with basket-style rack and a two-piece broiler pan. The elevated rack lets hot air circulate around food for consistent cooking, while drippings collect in the pan below. Broil food on the slatted grill of the broiler for perfectly tender meat and vegetables.
- Basket-style steel-wire rack is ideal for oven roasting meat, poultry, potatoes and vegetables; feet keep food elevated above drippings.
- Baking sheet is made in USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Broiler pan is ideal for grilling meat, poultry, seafood and vegetables, with raised slats and holes that allow efficient draining of fats and oil.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating resists abrasion and releases food with ease.
Dimensions & More Info
- Rack: 17" x 12" x 4" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Broiler Rack: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 3/4" high.
- Broiler Base: 16" x 13" x 1 3/4" high.
- Rack and Broiler pans are made in China.
- Half-Sheet Pan is made in USA.
- Rounded wire handles facilitate lifting and positioning of the rack.
- Heavy-duty steel rack and pans are oven-safe up to 550°F.
Use & Care
- Half Sheet Pan and Roasting Basket are oven safe up to 450°F.
- Broiler Pan and Rack are oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Freezer safe.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.