Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Savoury 6-Piece Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our ultimate Goldtouch® roasting set includes six versatile, large-capacity pieces for broiling, basting and roasting countless foods, from meat, poultry and fish to potatoes and vegetables. Commercial-grade aluminized steel ensures outstanding performance and our ceramic nonstick finish makes for effortless cleanup.
- Crafted of high-performance, commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Elevated, steel-wire basket racks let heat circulate around food while fats and oil drain into the pan, promoting healthier cooking and a perfect finish.
- Goldtouch ceramic-based nonstick coating resists abrasion and releases food with ease.
- Pans can be used on their own as a baking dishes for lasagnas, casseroles, cookies and desserts.
Goldtouch® set includes:
- 1 half-sheet pan.
- 1 basket-style standing rack.
- 1 non-corrugated quarter-sheet pan.
- 1 cooling rack.
- 1 lasagna pan.
- 1 hanging rack.
Dimensions & More Info
Half-Sheet Pan Roasting Set
- Large roasting rack: 17" x 12" x 4" high.
- Half-sheet pan: 18" x 13" x 1" high.
- Ideal for oven roasting meat, poultry, potatoes and vegetables.
- Basket-style steel-wire rack lets heat circulate around food while fats and oil drain into the sheet pan; feet keep food elevated above drippings.
- Aluminized steel half-sheet pan can be used on its own for baking.
- Rounded wire handles facilitate lifting and positioning.
- Half-sheet pan made in USA.
- Rack made in China.
Non-Corrugated Quarter-Sheet Pan with Cooling Rack Set
- Quarter-sheet pan: 13" x 9" x 1 1/2" high.
- Cooling rack: 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high.
- Set combines a quarter-sheet pan and a wire cooling rack .
- Quarter sheet pan made of aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Use rack to uniformly cool freshly baked cakes, cookies and breads; a nonstick finish ensures flawless release.
- Cooling Rack is oven safe to 450°F.
- Quarter-sheet pan made in USA.
- Cooling rack made in China.
Lasagna Pan with Roasting Insert
- Lasagna pan: 16" x 11" x 3" high.
- Hanging rack insert: 13" x 12" x 1 1/2" high.
- Aluminized steel lasagna pan features 3"-high sides for baking lasagna and shallow casseroles.
- Hanging steel-wire rack fits into pan for roasting meat and vegetables.
- Wire rack has rounded wire handles that facilitate lifting and positioning.
- Roasting pan made in USA.
- Rack made in China.
Use & Care
- Roasting rack, half-sheet pan, lasagna pan and hanging rack are oven safe to 450°F.
- Broiler set is oven safe to 550°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut foods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.