Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® 6-Piece Boxed Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Add colour and lustre to seasonal baking with our set featuring attractive copper-hued exteriors. Our signature professional-quality pans offer superb performance and the impeccable release of our Goldtouch® nonstick coating. Commercial-grade aluminized-steel construction distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results. This special set includes all the essentials for everyday baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces pans and makes them more resistant to abrasion than traditional nonstick surfaces.
- Pan exteriors feature a copper-coloured metallic finish.
- Unique diamond-textured interior surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Extended edge on muffin pan provides a secure grip, making it easy to transfer the pan to and from the oven.
- Coated-wire reinforcement along the rim of the half-sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of round cake pans ensures maximum durability and warp resistance.
- Straight sides guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering.
- Cooling rack is made of durable steel.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
6-piece set includes:
- One cookie sheet.
- One cooling rack.
- One 12-well muffin pan.
- One half-sheet pan.
- Two 9" round cake pans.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet: 18" x 14" x 3/4" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Muffin Pan: 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- Half-Sheet Pan: 12 3/4" x 17 3/4" x 1" high.
- Round Cake Pan: 9" diam., 2" high.
- Made in USA.
- Cooling rack made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.