Williams Sonoma Traditionaltouch™ 6-Piece Bakeware Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
This six-piece set includes professional-quality essentials that serve as the mainstay to a baker's collection. Made for us in the USA, the aluminum-coated steel pans heat evenly, producing consistent results for cakes, cookies, muffins and other favourite treats.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel pans distribute heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pans while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Commercial-quality, chrome-plated-steel cooling rack allows air to circulate underneath, keeping undersides crisp.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
6-piece set includes:
- Cookie sheet.
- Half-sheet pan.
- Round cake pan (2).
- 12-well muffin pan
- Cooling rack.
Dimensions & More Info
- Cookie Sheet: 17" x 12 1/4".
- Half-Sheet Pan: 17" x 12 1/4" x 1" high.
- Cake Pan (2): 9" diam., 2" high.
- 12-Well Muffin Pan: 11" x 15 3/4" x 2" high.
- Cooling Rack: 16 3/4" x 11 1/2" x 1/2" high.
- Won't corrode or rust, even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edge of cake pans ensures maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim of the half sheet pan maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Extended edges on the muffin pan provide a secure grip.
- Pans made in USA; cooling rack made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Not intended for use in the oven.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.