Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad® Stainless-Steel Flared Roaster with Rack
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We developed our new Thermo-Clad® cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, this roaster is crafted to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. The pan efficiently roasts meat, poultry and vegetables and is also ideal for making savoury gravies and pan sauces on the stovetop.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad® technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core for efficient heat conduction.
- Low slanted sides promote uniform browning and even cooking.
- Nonreactive cooking surface is ideal for deglazing pan and making gravies and sauces on the stovetop.
- Flared rim helps ensure dripless pouring.
- Upright loop handles are comfortable to grasp, even with bulky oven mitts.
- Includes a flat stainless-steel roasting rack to elevate foods for even cooking.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Dimensions & More Info
- Large: 17" x 14" x 2 1/2" high, 6 lbs.
- Extra Large: 18" x 14" x 3" high.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.