Williams Sonoma Small Mortar & Pestle, Olivewood
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by the Italian kitchen, our wooden mortar and pestle are ideal for grinding herbs, garlic and spices to release their essential flavours. Crafted by artisans of smooth Italian olivewood, the sculptural pair adds natural beauty to the kitchen.
- Great for making pesto, crushing fresh herbs and creating spice blends.
- Handcrafted of boldly grained Italian olivewood.
- Natural variations in colour and grain pattern make each piece unique.
- Wood is sustainably harvested in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- Mortar: 5" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5-oz. cap.
- Pestle: 3 1/2" diam., 6 3/4" high
- Made in China of Italian olivewood
Use & Care
- Hand-wash and dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak.
- Periodically oil with food-safe mineral oil.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.