Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We developed our Thermo-Clad™ cookware drawing on over five decades of culinary experience, designing every element to provide years of great results in your kitchen. Available only at Williams Sonoma, Thermo-Clad™ is crafted in Italy to our precise specifications using an exclusive aluminum alloy that provides up to 35% better thermal conductivity than other aluminum-clad metal cookware on the market. Combining a broad, flat cooking surface with high sides and a lid, these sauté pans are designed for sautéing, browning, searing and braising.
- Designed and developed by Williams Sonoma, and exclusively ours.
- Thermo-Clad™ technology ensures efficient, uniform heating with precise temperature control and no hot spots.
- Combines a polished magnetic stainless-steel exterior with an exclusive aluminum-alloy core and a 18/10 nonreactive stainless-steel interior.
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated lid keeps food warm and handle cool.
- Ideal for all types of cooktops, including induction.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high with lid; 5 lb.
- 4 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 11 1/2" diam., 5" high with lid; 6 lb.
- 6 1/2-Qt. Sauté Pan: 14" diam., 4 1/2" high with lid; 7 lb. 11 oz.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.