Williams Sonoma Outdoor Long Stem Grill Thermometer
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Keep tabs on meat temperature while staying safely away from the heat. Our long-stem thermometer is thoughtfully designed with an easy-read LCD screen and "hold" button to lock in the temperature reading. After 20 minutes, the thermometer automatically shuts off to preserve battery life.
- Extra-long 10" stainless-steel probe protects hands from heat source.
- Measures temperatures from -4°F to 392°F.
- Water resistant and durable.
- Includes one CR2032 battery and protective probe sleeve.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 2" x 3" x 11" high.
- Probe: 10" long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Make sure meat has thawed entirely before use.
- Insert thermometer into the thickest part of the meat to a point where the tip is 3/4" past the centre of the meat, but not in contact with the bone, fat or gristle.
- Do not leave thermometer in the oven or on the grill.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.