Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Fondue Pot
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
To create our fondue set, we turned to the cheese experts at Boska, a family-run Dutch company known for their distinctive fondue pots. This ceramic pot goes into the microwave for gently melting cheese or chocolate (or you can melt the food in a saucepan and transfer to this pot for serving). We've included a steel stand, tealight and four forks for a complete set.
- White ceramic fondue pot with handle.
- Four stainless-steel forks with black handles.
- Black steel stand elevates the fondue for serving.
- Includes one tealight for keeping fondue warm at the table.
- Pot is microwave-safe; not for stovetop use.
- Designed exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pot: 3/4-qt. cap.; 6 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Stand: 6" diam., 3 1/4" high; 4 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Not for use on stovetop.
- Fondue pot, stand and forks are dishwasher-safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.