Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen 3-Piece Knife Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We've designed our signature Open Kitchen cutlery to be the perfect blend of performance, style and value. In this go-to set, we've combined a trio of the kitchen's most essential knives for easy everyday food prep.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- 3-piece set includes an 8" chef's knife, 8" serrated bread knife and 3" paring knife.
- Durable stainless-steel blades hold a razor-sharp edge to ensure precision cutting.
- Polished Pakkawood composite handles are triple-riveted for durability—and contoured for a comfortable grip.
Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 7.36 oz.
- Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 5.76 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.56 oz.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.