Williams Sonoma Nonstick Cookie Cake Pan, Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
You never outgrow some childhood favourites – like creamy sandwich cookies. Our Cookie Cake Pan Set transforms the nostalgic snack into a luscious cake you can layer with frosting or fill with ice cream. The set includes two nonstick, cast-aluminum baking pans that turn out scallop-edged layers decorated with the word "cookie" and charming floral details.
- Set includes two round cake pans.
- Durable, heat-responsive cast aluminum promotes even rising and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick interior releases layers with details intact, and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Also available in a set paired with our Devil's Food Bundt Cake Mix or Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake Mix.
- Recipes and filling suggestions included.
Dimensions & More Info
- Pan (2): 9" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 5 1/2-cup cap.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- For best results, use a nonstick baking spray that does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue.
- Use a small pastry brush to spread spray into details of pan and remove excess spray so cake bakes with defined details.
- When pouring in batter, start with a small amount to ensure batter fills in details before pouring in the rest.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Gently tap pan on counter several times to release excess air bubbles from batter.
- After baking, cool cake on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- To unmould cake, tap pan firmly a few times. Invert cake onto cooling rack and lift pan.
- Allow cake to cool completely before decorating.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.