Williams Sonoma Maple Straight Rolling Pin
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The choice of many professional bakers, this classic French-style maple rolling pin is a sturdy cylinder that rolls smoothly back and forth across any type of dough. It gives you a precise, hands-on feel for your dough, allowing you to roll it out with exceptional control.
- Great for all types of doughs, from classic sugar cookie dough and buttery puff pastry to airy focaccia dough.
- Classic design ensures optimal maneuverability and precise control.
- Makes it easy to roll doughs to a consistent thickness.
- Rolling pin is crafted of solid North American maple.
- Chrome-plated end caps have holes for hanging.
- Developed by Williams Sonoma.
Dimensions & More Info
- 21" long overall.
- Made in China
Use & Care
- Hand-wash, then dry thoroughly.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.