Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate Pot
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A cup of hot chocolate is just the thing to take the chill off a wintry day – and our classic pot is the perfect means of preparing it. A blend of form and function, it is from the iconic Dansk Kobenstyle collection. These award-winning pieces were originally designed in 1956 by Jens H. Quistgaard, a pioneer of the Scandinavian modern style.
- 1-qt. cap.
- Engineered for uniform heating, the heavy-gauge steel pot is finished with a durable, glossy enamel coating.
- Teak handle stays cool to the touch and simplifies pouring.
- Lid doubles as a trivet to protect your tabletop from heat.
- After use, the lid creates the perfect surface for stackable storage.
Dimensions & More Info
- 1-qt cap.; 5 1/4" diam., 9" high; 2 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in Thailand.
Use & Care
- Compatible with all cooktops, including gas, electric and induction.
- Not intended for use in the oven.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.