Williams Sonoma Goldtouch® Non-stick Quarter-Sheet Pan with Baking Rack
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Our Goldtouch® non-stick quarter-sheet pan and rack make a great team for baking and cooling smaller batches of cookies. You can also use the rack to cool other baked goods, or nestle it inside the pan to ice and finish fresh-baked treats.
- Baking sheet is made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent results.
- Our Goldtouch ceramic non-stick coating makes the baking sheet more abrasion-resistant than normal non-stick surfaces and releases food with ease.
- Coated wire reinforcement along sheet pan's rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Commercial-quality steel wire cooling rack allows air to circulate underneath.
- Rack features a durable Goldtouch non-stick coating for easy release and cleanup.
Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9" x 1" high
- Made in USA.
- 12" x 8 1/4" x 1/2" high
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Baking sheet is oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pan in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the pan and rack over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.