Williams Sonoma Edge-Grain Cutting Board, Cherry
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We developed our signature line of wooden cutting boards to be both beautiful and functional. Designed to protect the sharpest blades, our boards also provide stability during use and look handsome enough to keep out on the counter. These reversible edge-grain boards are crafted with the wood oriented horizontally along the grain for maximum resistance to stains, water and warping while displaying the wood's natural markings.
- Crafted of sustainably harvested North American cherry.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Hand grips are carved into sides for easy lifting.
- Doubles as a rustic serving piece for bread, cheese and appetizers.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 16" x 12" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Medium: 20" x 15" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Large: 24" x 18" x 1 1/2" thick.
- Extra-large: "30" x 23 1/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.