Williams Sonoma Copper Goldtouch® Nonstick Quarter Sheet Pans, Set of 2
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Add colour and lustre to the seasonal baking with our sheet pans featuring an attractive copper-hued exterior. They're made in the USA of commercial-grade aluminized steel and serve countless uses, from holding a batch of fragrant focaccia to supporting a berry tart. The pans' technologically advanced Goldtouch nonstick coating releases baked foods without sticking and cleans up easily.
- Set of two quarter-sheet pans.
- Versatile pan suits countless baking tasks.
- Commercial-grade aluminized steel distributes heat quickly and evenly for consistent baking results.
- Exteriors feature a copper-coloured metallic finish.
- Goldtouch ceramic coating reinforces the pans' interiors, making them more resistant to abrasion than normal nonstick surfaces.
- Coated wire reinforcement along the rim maximizes durability and resistance to rust and warping.
- Unique diamond-textured surface strengthens sheet pan while increasing airflow for even baking.
- Made exclusively for Williams Sonoma in the USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 13" x 9 1/2" x 1 1/2" high, each.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- Pan will darken slightly with use. This is normal and will enhance its performance.
- Dishwasher-safe; however, we recommend hand-washing to maintain the appearance of the baking pieces over time.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.