Williams Sonoma Classic Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
When we set out to design our own line of silicone tools, we stayed true to the "function first" philosophy of our founder, Chuck Williams. Chuck believed that as the workhorse of the kitchen, the spatula's two most important qualities are durability and performance. Our set of signature spatulas have paintbrush-inspired handles designed to encourage the ideal angle and grip. The heads are made of heatproof silicone in shapes and sizes that meet a range of tasks.
- Set of four spatulas: large, medium, mini spoonula and mini jar scraper.
- Large spatula excels at scooping and scraping large quantities of batter, icing, mashed potatoes and other foods as well as mixing, blending and folding.
- Medium spatula is designed for mixing, blending and folding as well as stovetop cooking.
- Mini jar scraper and spoonula scrape and scoop food from every nook and cranny of blending containers, baking tools, small jars and more.
- Silicone heads won't chip or crack and are heat resistant up to 600°F.
- Paintbrush-style beechwood handle shape offers comfort and control.
Dimensions & More Info
- Large spatula: 13 1/2" long.
- Medium spatula: 12 1/2" long.
- Mini spoonula: 8 3/4" long.
- Mini jar scraper: 8 3/4" long.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone head is removable and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash beechwood handle.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.